The Greatest Wealth Is Health!

2013 Goals

 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been awhile since I have blogged on this site. Life, work, children etc.. sometimes will do that to you. I have missed blogging very much and have made that one of my goals this year to start back doing so. Every year people make a list of New Year's resolutions which are soon forgotten about. I few years ago I decided to drop the ritual of a New Year's resolution and write down goals.

 Have you written down your goals? This year I sat down with my boys and along with writing down our own personal goals, we created a family vision board together. Ask your children what's they're vision for the family?  Habakkuk 2:2 says to write the vision and make it plain. As parents it's our job to prepare our children for adulthood. And what better way than with setting goals. What are you hoping for in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment