The Greatest Wealth Is Health!

Go Green With Plants

Looking for a cheaper, simple way to go green? Go green with house plants and this awesome video from better tv shows you what plants to get and how many you should have for cleaner air. I love house plants and have many in my home. House plants make people feel calmer and more optimistic, says Bruno Cortis, M.D., a Chicago cardiologist. Did you know tha plants can  remove a variety of  toxins from your home like ammonia and carbon monoxide? Plants can also help you fight colds. Last winter as I added more plants to my home  I noticed that my family didn't catch colds as much. According to an article that I read on Six Wise one study published in Rehabilitation Literature, a manufacturing company integrated plants into its office so that no employee would be more than 45 feet from greenery. The result? Company administrators said they noticed enhanced creativity and increased productivity in employees. Check out this website that gives the top ten house plants that includes my favorite the Peace Lily.http://www.care2.com/greenliving/top-ten-houseplants-for-cleaner-air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment